A set of SHARPy examples created with Jupyter Notebooks is provided for users to interact and modify cases running on SHARPy.
- Flutter Analysis of Goland’s Wing
- T-Tail HALE Model tutorial
- Asymptotic Stability of a Flying Wing in Cruise Trimmed Conditions
- Simulation NREL 5MW wind turbine
- A prismatic cantilever beam under a tip load
- A first test case with SHARPy
- Closed-Loop Simulation of the Pazy wing with SHARPy as a hardware-in-the-loop system
Input data for wind turbine:
Input data for static cantilever:
External Scripts UDP control:
Note: some of these examples may need additional files which would be located in the
./example_notebooks/ directory. It is recommended that you run these cases directly from there rather than downloading. If you download, make sure you replicate the folder structure such that the examples are capable of finding the required files.